Skip to Main Content

FAQs & Forms


Records Request Form - Body Worn Camera

If you would like to submit a records request, you may send your request via fax 903-654-3044 or you may email your request to 

** All requests must be submitted in writing **

Regarding body worn camera requests, you must complete and submit the Records Request Form-Body Worn Camera form

Please do not use the information or tips portal to submit a records request.


  • May I bring money to persons who are in jail?

    Persons in jail are not allowed to have money in their possession. Money Orders may be submitted to the jail through the Navarro County Sheriff’s Office Inmate Trust Fund. Forms for the Inmate Trust Fund may be picked up at the jail.


  • How do I report a crime to the Sheriff's Office?

    If the crime is "in progress," call 9-1-1. If the crime has already occurred and no immediate emergency exists, call 903-654-3001 to request a Deputy come to your location and make an Incident Report. You can also use our online reporting system under the Crime Tips & Prevention tab, or call our Crime Stoppers hotline 903-874-TIPS (8477)


  • What should I do if I suspect someone is involved in selling or trafficking in drugs?

    You may report your suspicions to our Narcotics/CID Unit by calling 903-654-3001. You do not have to give your name when reporting your suspicions.


  • Who should I contact if I suspect my child, or children, of being involved in gang activity?

    You may call our Narcotics/CID Unit at 903-654-3001. An Investigator can provide information on what you should look for if you suspect such activity.


  • What are the types of bonds available for a person to use to be released from the Navarro County Jail?

    A person may be released on his/her own recognizance, through the Pre-Trial Release Program, through a private bonding company, by the posting of a Property Bond or by posting a "Cash Bond".