FAQs & Forms
If you would like to submit a records request, you may send your request via fax 903-654-3044 or you may email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
** All requests must be submitted in writing **
Regarding body worn camera requests, you must complete and submit the Records Request Form-Body Worn Camera form.
Please do not use the information or tips portal to submit a records request.
• May I bring money to persons who are in jail?
• How do I report a crime to the Sheriff's Office?
• What should I do if I suspect someone is involved in selling or trafficking in drugs?
• Who should I contact if I suspect my child, or children, of being involved in gang activity?
You may call our Narcotics/CID Unit at 903-654-3001. An Investigator can provide information on what you should look for if you suspect such activity.
• What are the types of bonds available for a person to use to be released from the Navarro County Jail?